Cheap, cheap, what ever where ever they could save a buck they did.The support after the sale is even worst.

The trim on the front of the house fell off, so they fix it with a shot from the calking gun, two weeks later it fell off again. Try calling about the home to the office the receptionist answers the phone and transfers you to someone that she thinks can help you, You get a recording, I'm in the office today but away from my deck, please leave your name , phone number and a brief message. So I did.

over and over again, I never receive a call back.You can not speak to anyone there.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fischer Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fischer Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Fischer Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fischer Homes?

Comments

#1019762

This is exactly happening here in Indianapolis office.

I have been trying to reach them in office but straight a way goes to VM even though there are folks, receptionist in the office.

When I stopped by in office, no one was willing to meet and mentioned that they have meeting and after meeting they can not talk as they need to leave the office.

Ridicules. DO NOT BUY HOME from them. Customer service is pathetic.