I had the worst experience with the sales man..He told me he would never work with "some one" like me?

Also when the walk through was done it was a nightmare. Nothing was finished and it was horrible! Now I see I have to correct the garage. Everything is cheap...

Cheap.. short-cuts everywhere. I tried to get out of purchasing the condo, but I was legally bond. Now I doubt I will be able to use my Direct TV service.

DON'T BUY A FISCHER HOME... GO ELSE WHERE. The HOA is so concerned about the appearance, they should look at the landscaping and all the cigarette butts thrown everywhere..

Just hideous ..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fischer Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fischer Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Fischer Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fischer Homes?

Comments