1.8K views
1.8
Turnaround Time

Very disappointed built with fischer homes less than a year ago.Put a lot of money in buying the house, but since.day one from construction til now still having lots of issues with our house.

N a lot of ways it feels like our house was just thrown together. I would never built with fischer ever again. I do caution those how are choosing to built with fischer homes. Very disappointed i wish we had someone to caution us.

Trim paint one room in the house the floor is at a slant.We bought our home 5months ago

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of house construction. Fischer Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fischer Homes.

Had an Experience with Fischer Homes?

Comments

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more